From: James Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 6/2/2005 9:22 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: application design issue

Hey folks,
          just got a question on a design issue regarding web services.
          I have a rpc web service that returns information as an xml string.
How would I add this xml to the soap message?? Would I be better off using JAXM
if I'm doing this as I'm not passing objects just String which bassically are
documents?
          Regards,
                  James.

--
Between the question and the answer lies free will

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only
for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let
us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; do not copy/save this
e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail transmissions cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be interrupted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.
ObjectWave does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this e-mail which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The
views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of ObjectWave
or its affiliates.

<<winmail.dat>>