Hi, Apache Axis has its own BeanSerializer and BeanDeserializer. However Axis
supports Castor also.

It is a 2 step process..

(1) One Define XSD
(2) Import XSD in your WSDL : Ex- (stockQuote XSD is imported and refer that
element in port and message tags)
 =====
 <definitions

targetNamespace="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl";
  xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
  xmlns:tns="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl";
  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
  xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
  xmlns:types="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote";>
   <types>
     <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
        targetNamespace=

"http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl/importtypes";>
          <import namespace=
                "http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote";
             location="StockQuote.xsd" />
     </xsd:schema>
   </types>
   <message name="getStockQuoteReq">
     <part name="parameters" element="types:getStockQuote" />
   </message>
   <message name="getStockQuoteResp">
     <part name="parameters" element="types:getStockQuoteResponse" />
   </message>
   <portType name="StockQuotePortType">
        <operation name="getStockQuote">
             <input message="tns:getStockQuoteReq" />
             <output message="tns:getStockQuoteResp" />
        </operation>
   </portType>

(3) Run WSDL2Java, which generates the VOs corresponding to the XSD types.. You
will have
to populate these VOs in your service implementation.

PS:
Refer generated deploy.wsdd which defines the Bean Serializers.

Thanks
Kiran