Hello,

I am really stuck with this issue. I am using Axis 1.2 and trying to use wrapped style webservice. WSDL2Java is not generating the 'response' type Value Object and SoapBindingImpl class method return type is wrong.

Please have a look at identify.wsdl, operation 'individual' has an output parameter (response) whose return type is 'geocode'. [look at the idindividual.xsd and idcommontypes.xsd].

It is supposed to generate IdentifySoapBindingImpl class with the following method signature

    public org.cityofchicago.gis.gce.service.axis.id.Geocode individual(java.lang.String address, int geoCodingtarget, java.lang.String targetlayers, boolean returnflag, boolean locatortype) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
        return null;
    }
But it was generating the following method signature:

    public org.cityofchicago.gis.gce.service.axis.id.Outputs individual(java.lang.String address, int geoCodingtarget, java.lang.String targetlayers, boolean returnflag, boolean locatortype) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
        return null;
    }
It is also not generating the Geocode Value Object.

PS:
Please observe that input message element name (individual) is matching with operation name (individual). If I change the input message element name to somename other than "individual" then it was generating the Geocode value Object but the method's input parameter will be object instead of individual parameters. Since I want the method signature to accept individual paramters I kept the input message element name is same as operation name.. But I am stuck with above explained problem (return type is not correct).

Thanks
Kiran
Ph: 312 742 9630
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.