Having problems with Axis 1.2 FINAL.  This used to work fine with
1.2RC3...

I am trying to use the WSDL2Java tool to generate Java sources from the
UDDI v3 WSDLs:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tcspecs.htm#uddiv3.

I get the following error during generation:

java.io.IOException: Type
{http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}SignatureProperty is referenced but
not defined.
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTab
le.java:663)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:543)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
16)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
93)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:360)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

I'm using JDK 1.4.2_06.

I've verified that the obvious is not wrong: the type SignatureProperty
is DEFINITELY defined in the xmldsig schema.  I've tried hosting the
xdsig schema remotely and locally, to no avail.

Any ideas?

dk