Hi -

With Axis 1.2 when I try to modify a child within the
soap body using a client handler I am getting :
"java.lang.RuntimeException: Invocation arguments were
modified" exception at
org.apache.axis.handlers.HandlerChainImpl.postInvoke(HandlerChainImpl.java:201)
This was I believe working okay with axis 1.1.
(Inserting and deleting child elements seems okay in
1.1. & 1.2)

I think I am experiencing a similar problem as
reported on 2005-03-22 by Timour Mouratov in msg :
Re: "Invocation arguments were modified" exception in
HandlerChainImpl class

I did not see any resolution to his question ?

I note that there was work done recently to
HandlerChainImp.java file - is that to fix this
problem ?
See
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers/HandlerChainImpl.java?r1=1.18&r2=1.19

Cheers,