Von: Antonio Ruiz Martínez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2005 21:02
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: WSDL2Java Bug?

Hello!

    I have a problem with Axis 1.2.1. I thing that it is a bug because
the wsdl is very simple and I think is correct.

Here is the error:
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --server-side --skeletonDeploy true
-t -p validate simple.wsdl
java.io.IOException: Type {http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}Reference
is referenced but not defined.
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(Symbol
Table.java:665)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:545)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:518)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:495)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could you tell me how I can solve it, please?
Regards,
Antonio.

Antonio Ruiz Martínez
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30071 Murcia - Spain
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or arm [at] dif [dot] um [dot] es