Looks ok. If it compiles and runs ok "without" Axis and SOAP it should
run ok with Axis as well.

This is of course assuming that UserBean only contains allowed
attributes as mentioned in the earlier mail, or at least only beans
which in turn only contain allowed attributes.

Keep that link I sent you handy, it's quite useful, I still refer to
it from time to time. :)

regards
Wille