Hi Janos,

thought about bundling server-config.wsdd in my .war too ... At the end
I decided NOT to do this, one reason was the
   <parameter name="attachments.Directory" value="...
setting, which is (it's a filepath) better to get created by Axis at
runtime if you do not know, where the Application Server is installed -
and that's the situation for me since I need to provide my web
application for a number of customers who will definitely have different
installation paths ...

cu
   Merten