Hi Patrick,

you have a generated stub class. look at your stub class if this code
segement exists

qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:[yourpacckagename]"
"ProvidentResponse");
cachedSerQNames.add(qname);
cls = yourpackagename.ProvidentResponse.class;
cachedSerClasses.add(cls);
cachedSerFactories.add(beansf);
cachedDeserFactories.add(beandf);

This is the code which must be in your stub class. Also you must be sure
that you have deployed the service with the right typeMapping how it's
described by Mark.

Regards
Ferruh