Hi,

 Could someone managing the list unsubscribe me ? The automatic unsubscribe
mecanism does not function for me ! At the week I'll be in holiday, and I
have to put an automatic answer to my mailbox : every message I receive from
the axis list will generate a new mail to the list.

Thank you for your understanding.

 Florin