hi ferruh,

thx a  lot ,
 it is OK now.
philippe

De : Ferruh Zamangoer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 4 juillet 2005 14:15
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : AW: Axis WS constructor problem

Hello Phillipe,

I think you must set in your wsdd file the following options.

<parameter name = “scope”

      value = “application”>

Then you have one instance of you service an every request is processes by this instance.  I think you have now the value request this means on every new request an instance of your web service is created.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ferruh