From: Miller, Janet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:19 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; Anne Thomas Manes
Subject: RE: Basic Newbie Question - Endpoint

Ok, that makes sense, however, I'm still confused about the namespace. What
should I use if I'm just creating a web service on my localhost? My generated
Locator.java code contains the following:

    public javax.xml.namespace.QName getServiceName() {
        return new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://Sirit/ETTM/";,
"TZCService");
    }

Do I need to change "http://Sirit/ETTM/"; to something different?  Or should I
just leave it the way it is?

Also, my Skeleton.java code contains code such as the following:

        _oper = new
org.apache.axis.description.OperationDesc("getTransactions", _params, new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://Sirit/ETTM/";, "GetTransactionsResult"));
        _oper.setElementQName(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://Sirit/ETTM/";, "GetTransactions"));
        _oper.setSoapAction("http://Sirit/ETTM/GetTransactions";);

The Skeleton.java also has the following:

    public TZCServiceSoapSkeleton() {
        this.impl = new Sirit.ETTM.TZCServiceSoapImpl();
    }
but I think this is ok since my Java package structure matches this?

Not sure what I should do.  Can you guys help more?

Thanks a ton for your help!!  If I can just get this client to work, I'll be
good to go and past this bottleneck.

Jan