From: Luis Rivera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 4:04 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis and Applet coexistence?

Hi,

Well, it seems that with a custom security manager I still have the problem
of having to modify the security policy file to allow the applet to use the
new security manager. However, in my case I don't think I can go into each
axis client's machine to install this new file.

So, I want to ship it (custom policy file) with the cient jar file and if
possible upload it along the applet when it is loaded by the browser.
However I don't know how to do this, or even if it is possible. It is
possible to pass the policy file as a parameters to the appletviewer, but
how do you pass it when it is loaded by the browser each time the applet is
loaded?

Thansk in advance for any help,
--Luis R.