If what u mean is to preconfigure server-config.wsdd before starting the server, it can be achieved through

Org.apache.axis.utils.Admin

Ashutosh

From: Guy Pardon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 3:54 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Pre-configure web services in axis?

Hi,

We would like to preconfigure axis with some of our web services (for embedded distribution).

More precisely: we don't want users to have to use the AdminClient (and the deploy.wsdd files) to initialize our web services.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Guy

Dr. Guy Pardon ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Atomikos: The Transaction Processing Company

http://www.atomikos.com/

The information in this email is confidential and only meant for the addressee(s). The content of this email is informal and will not be legally binding for Atomikos.