I'm still not sure I understand what you mean by "work with dynamic WSDLs".

On the client side, Axis supports a dynamic invocation interface so it
can dynamically figure out how to invoke a service that it didn't know
about before.

On the service side, Axis needs to know in advance how to map incoming
messages to class methods (defined using a WSDD). As I said, I don't
know how to make it dynamically expose new services.

Anne