From: James Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Change the Port that Axis Service runs as
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:28:44 -0500

This is sounding more and more like a it's not really an Axis question, but a
servlet container question.

I'm assuming when you say port, you're talking about TCP/IP port. The port is
maintained by the servlet container.  If you are developing two WARs at the
same time, I recommend deploying both to the same instance of Tomcat (or some other container). Then you would access the two web applications via the same
port, but different URI
    http://localhost:8080/axis
    http://localhost:8080/interface

where one war was axis.war and the other was interface.war.

Too answer your question about changing the port, Tomcat controls this in
CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml.  Look for the <Connector> element.  You can
learn more about Tomcat administration by following the Documentation link for
the version you are using from this page: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/

-james