Hi all,

If anyone know how to implement an Axis Message-Style service that has multiple operations, please share me your experience.

E.g, the sample Message-style service from the Axis pack, has the following WSDD:

<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
  <!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both work -->
  <service name="MessageService" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="samples.message.MessageService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="echoElements" />
  </service>
  <service name="MessageService2" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="samples.message.MessageService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="process" />
  </service>
</deployment>

With this WSDD, I need two wsdl files to publish the service, because the soap locations are different:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MessageService
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MessageService2

I have tried to change the interface to:

<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
  <!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both work -->
  <service name="MessageService" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="samples.message.MessageService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="echoElements, process" />
  </service>
</deployment>

With that, I can use one wsdl file to publish the service, but then I have problem with the Axis service. From the client, I tried many solution to invoke the service's operation, but always received exception from the Axis server:
     [java] AxisFault
     [java]  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
     [java]  faultSubcode:
     [java]  faultString: Couldn't find an appropriate operation for XML QName {urn:foo}e1
     [java]  faultActor:
     [java]  faultNode:
     [java]  faultDetail:
     [java]     {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:h-pctnn
Exception:

If somebody know how to solve the problem, please help me.

Thank you very much!
The Hoa