Title: Message
Hi guys, another question about SOAP monitor!

 I deployed a service called "EchoService" which sends a SOAP message to call the sample service "MyService"  included in Axis 1.2 package  to echo a string.

             Client <----> "EchoService" <----> "MyService"

 I register "EchoService" in the SOAP monitor service to monitor the SOAP messages go in and out of the service. But the SOAP monitor only captures the request message sent from  the client to "EchoService" and response message sent from  "EchoService" to the client. The SOAP message sent from "EchoService" to "MyService" is not captured. Is there a way to make the SOAP monitor to capture the SOAP request message sent from "EchoService" to "MyService"??

looking forward to your reply

Zheng