Ok, but if I for example use 'getHeader' in org.apache.axis.client.Stub, I get a SOAPHeaderElement - is there a way to deserialize this to a java object (using BeanDeserializer etc) without having to write code to parse the contents of the elements?

Hans

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

If you set up the wsdl correctly, then the generated code has the
addition java objects for the stuff in soap headers.

-- dims

On 8/23/05, Hans Planting (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)