Hi,

I have a question for the experts...

I'm trying to find information on how to have one webservice deploy or undeploy other web services. My scenario is I want to represent the availability of a high speed connection between 2 or more endpoints as a web service that someone could potentially use.

One of the port types on this web service will be a partition function where the high speed connection could be split into multiple connections of smaller bandwidth. So the parent Web service will have to deploy two or more new web services to represent the new connection sizes. The ports types, etc. for each new service will be identical (except for unique name spaces and some details about the connections). I also want the original web service to be able to re-connect the partitioned connection resulting in undeploying the child web services.

I'm not sure if what I'm describing falls under deploying web services "on the fly" or not. I know that the ClientAdmin class can be used to deploy and undeploy services from within a program but I'm not sure if will do what I'm describing.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott.