Hi,

take a look at MessageContext.getMessage() -> should allow access to the SOAP
message. But think about it if you really want to do this, sounds like
reinventing the wheel...

You may also be interessted in the service styles (wrapped, document, etc,...) some
of them may give you an XML-document inside the service impl.

Best Regards,

Stefan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello all,

Is there a way to implement a web service that can collect all the SOAPBody from
a SOAP Message? For instance, I have a client that sends the soap message to my
Web Service (WSA). My WSA must collects the SOAP Message, SOAP Body is most
important. And then, parse it as a XML file.
I don't know how it could be possible. Because as I know, web services receives
the SOAP Message, but takes only the data type required.
How my web service could be implemented to receives all the SOAPBody and
manually I could extract the information inside it? And the client? How does it
call this specific web service?

Thanks a lot for all the help,

Fabrício.