I am using Axis 1.2....  Where is the location of
xmlsParsersAPIs... or what does the file look like...
everytime I try to run the program I get the error

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/rpc/Service
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native
Method)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)

It doesn't make sense, because the jaxrpc is included
in my classpath.

JR

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/client-side-axis.html#Redistribution...