hmm,

I didn't have a time to look in to the doc. But anyway, I created a JIRA for this, so that we won't miss it.

Any volunteers for writing this ? This should be written by someone who is in both Axis 1.x and Axis2 ( and loves to work on both of the systems :) )

Venkat Reddy wrote:
Eran,

That page seem to have good content for comparing between 1.x v2.0,
useful for new users. But the existing users of Axis 1.x would need
migration plan that has sections to show how to migrate handler code,
deployment code, clients, and service implementations. I think we need
to provide elaborate documentation on this, for the benefit of 1.x
users.

- venkat