To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [axis2] client for two web services - wsdl2java

Hi Gordon,

There is a problem if you try to run muliple generted stubs within the
same classpath due to "schema" folder. For the moment you have to run
two stubs seperately. A JIRA has been opened this regard. Please track
it down.

Saminda

Gordon Gekko wrote:

Hi Saminda,

first thanks a lot for your help!

I don't exactly see what do you mean.  The wsdl2java -o option is in
both cases src, the source directory, where I want the code to be
generated.

If I generate the code in two separate directories, let's say -o src1
and -o src2, then when I will compile the code in a common bin
directory.  The schema directory will still be overridden in the bin
directory because they have the same name.  On the other hand, I
cannot change the name of one of the two schema directories because
then it will not conform to the package name which is schema.system.foo.

I also created two jar archives called schema1.jar and schema2.jar
where I put the schema directories generated by the different
executions of wsdl2java and made them available in the classpath.  But
this doesn't solve the problem, the same exceptions still arise.

Maybe I didn't understand what you were suggesting.  What do you think?

Thanks a lot again!

Diego

Saminda Abeyruwan wrote:

Gordon Gekko wrote:

I think that the problem might occur because the schema directory is
overwritten by wsdl2java in the second execution.

Yes, if the outpath is same (.. -o ..) the generated schema folder
will be overridden and cause the null pointer exception. Just give
another location for service2.wsdl. That would do the trick.

Saminda