Unfortunately, I don't have much control over the
server.  (It is owned by a different organization.)

I am doing this for part of a school project... if I
couldn't use Axis... what JAVA library or otherwise
would you suggest for getting the HTML response taken
care of?  Basically, I'm only interested in getting a
client that I can get the correct output and
eventually be able to parse.

JR

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXException:

org.apache.axis.message.EnvelopeBuilder.startElement(EnvelopeBuilder.java:70)

org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1048)

org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown

http://mail.yahoo.com