Hi soactive,

Thank you very much for the reply.

All the files under tomcat are readable, and have full access. The file Calculator.jws does exist

@ C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\axis.

I wrote a simple java client and  got similar error.

-------------------

- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault

faultCode: {

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException

faultSubcode:

faultString:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\axis\Calculator.jws (Access is denied)

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:IBM-900DE7D8334

java.io.FileNotFoundException

: C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\axis\Calculator.jws (Access is denied)

at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(

SOAPFaultBuilder.java:221)

at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(

SOAPFaultBuilder.java:128)

at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(

DeserializationContext.java:1087)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(

DeserializationContext.java:227)

at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(

SOAPPart.java:696)

at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(

Message.java:424)

at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(

MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)

at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(

AxisClient.java:206)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(

Call.java:2765)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(

Call.java:2748)

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(