Mayur Shetye wrote:

I want to know Why it goes directly to port 7780, I am sure some of you have
faced this problem in apache-tomcat configuration too. Currently I am not
able to see the WSDL file itself.

Let me know what can be done so that wsdl file appears on port 80. Also
interestingly if I invoke the webservice on port 80 it WORKS. Suggesting
that apache forwards the request properly to the 10g App server instance,
the WS is invoked and a corresponding response is sent.

Hi Mayur,

It's not really an answer as such but the best thing to do is take the WSDL file, remembering to re-write the bindings if required to point to your external address (we have a similar problem in house with the autogenerated WSDL quite reasonably pointing at the node in our blade farm which hosts it, unsurprisingly this is not a public address) and put it up as a static page like any other. Note that when I say 'rewrite the bindings' I mean load the thing into a text editor and do a search and replace, no need for anything more complex.

Last time I checked the recommendation was to disable autogeneration in a production environment in any case, but someone from the Axis team can confirm or deny that I'm sure.

I have got VERY poor tech support from oracle with this.

I'm shocked and amazed....

Cheers,

Tom