Ummm, I think I need to learn my lessons.
As I mentioned, clients are working against wrapped/literal.
Well, I thought wrapped/literal is a kind of document-style?!?
But when I do use
   call.setOperationStyle("document")
it's not working (I get the message "No such operation 'txt'" back).
It's working, when I do
   call.setOperationStyle("rpc")
or nothing (so "rpc" seems to be the default).

Ummm, so is wrapped/literal at the end "rpc" style?
   Merten