I am using wsdl4j apis to manipulate one wsdl file.
But I am having one small problem.
I am trying to add one message in the wsdl,i am
printing the definition whether it is having the msg
or not,it is showing the msg in the definition.

But when I write with the WSDLWriter the message which
I added is not being shown.
How can I find out what I am doing wrong ? This is my
code

WSDLReaderImpl wsdlReaderImpl = new WSDLReaderImpl();
Definition definition  =
wsdlReaderImpl.readWSDL("One.wsdl");
Part userNamePart = definition.createPart();
userNamePart.setName("i");
userNamePart.setTypeName(new
QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema","string";));
Part passwordPart = definition.createPart();
passwordPart.setName("j");
passwordPart.setTypeName(new
QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema","string";));
Message msg = definition.createMessage();
QName qName = new QName("msg");
msgSecurity.setQName(qName);
msgSecurity.addPart(iPart);
msgSecurity.addPart(jPart);
definition.addMessage(msg);

WSDLWriterImpl wsdlWriterImpl = new WSDLWriterImpl();
wsdlWriterImpl.writeWSDL(definition, System.out);

Thanks in advance.
Can anyone let me know,whether I need to add anything
else or not?

Anshuk

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs