Hi,
I have to port an application which ran on Weblogic server with its webservices framework to
tomcat/axis. Later i'll try to run it back on Weblogic with axis.
This application uses Microsoft Webservices components (htc). I know it sucks but I can't change it.
Of course, I have troubles with htc when the WSDL file hasn't namespaces like they should be (for htc): I get an "invalid port exception" .
Actually, I managed to make it work by using the following namespaces:
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" and xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" in the WSDL file
instead of xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" and xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/ "

To change the namespaces I manually edited the result of the autogenerated WSDL file and copied it into a file.
In the server-config.wsdd i added the following line to use my own WSDL file:
<wsdlFile>/LoginFacade.wsdl</wsdlFile>

Actually I would like to use the WSDL file generated by the server-config.wsdd instead of editing each
WSDL file for all my webservices.

Is there an option to change the namespaces of the WSDL file in the Webservices descriptor server-config.wsdd  ?
(I haven't found it)

thanks,
Luc