On Wednesday 12 October 2005 19:01, Ron Reynolds wrote:
> from their documentation (http://piccolo.sourceforge.net/using.html) it
> certainly sounds like it could replace xerces as the SAX parser (which i
> would expect is where most of the XML-oriented work happens - the
> serialiers don't seem to use DOM - all the SerializationContext code seems
> to write directly into a Writer passed into its ctor).  i

I placed Piccolo.jar to $CATALINA_HOME/common according to Tomcat's
classloader howto, and this is what I got when I tried to access my web
services with a browser: (normally Axis serves

Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
   Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...)

org.apache.axis.InternalException: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
java
.lang.IllegalStateException: can't declare any more prefixes in this context
java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't declare any more prefixes in this
contex
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:691)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:337)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448
)

Jyrki