Hi!

I found class org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter whose documentation says:
"This class emits WSDL from Java classes. It is used by the ?WSDL Axis browser
function and Java2WSDL commandline utility. See Java2WSDL and Java2WSDLFactory
for more information."

So you could write your own fromClass.Emitter that uses reflection baseed on
the fromJava.Emitter.

Best regards,
Guenter