ok ...but wsdl2java has generated various .java, i've compiled all. It's ok.
Now....what generated file is the client???

In data Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:44:31 +0200, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

The programming model for document style is basically the same as for RPC
style. WSDL2Java generated an interface and a client stub for you. Inlcude
them in your client application and invoke operations on the interface.

Anne

On 10/14/05, Carmine Gargiulo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ehm...thanx but i use axi1 and not axis2 :(

In data Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:37:55 +0200, Saminda Abeyruwan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

> Simple, just checkout the following url for Axis2
>
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/userguide.html#Web_Services_Using_Axis2 :) It
> has all the info, you need to write the client using the generated
stubs.

> Saminda
>
> Carmine Gargiulo wrote:
>
>> I use Axis 1 (...what the difference between axis1 e axis2??)
>>
>> I try that: from WSDL of webservice i've created class stubs with
>> wsdl2java, output: a lot of .java.
>> I've compiled these .java .....then class generated. All ok.
>> Now....from these .class....how can I write my client??
>>
>> pardon for my incompetence...but i'm new of axis & webservice, please
>> HELP ME!! :(
>>

>> In data Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:31:02 +0200, Anne Thomas Manes
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
>>
>>> Carmine,
>>>
>>> As Brian said, if you have a WSDL definition for the service, then you
>>> do
>>> not need to construct the SOAP message programmatically. Axis
>>> wsdl2java can
>>> automatically generate java objects from the XML schema definitions
>>> of the
>>> expected SOAP input and output messages, and at runtime, Axis
>>> automatically
>>> maps those java objects to the XML schema structures and vice versa.
>>> And yes
>>> -- it works that way for document-style services.
>>>
>>> Thilina's example is using Axis 2 using the low-level AXIOM data
>>> model. If
>>> you are using Axis 1, then you must use the Axis 1 API instead.
>>>
>>> Either way, it's much easier to let Axis map XML to Java for you than
>>> manipulate the XML programmatically.
>>>
>>> Anne

>));

Then

--
Carmine Gargiulo

Carmine Gargiulo usa il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

--
Email.it <http://Email.it>, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:
http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Acquista ora Email.it <http://Email.it> Phone Card e comincia a
risparmiare sulle tue telefonate! Clicca e scopri l'offerta
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2684&d=14-10

--
Carmine Gargiulo

Carmine Gargiulo usa il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/

Sponsor:
Grande Offerta di Benvenuto Cassine di Pietra:
* 36 bottiglie di ottimo vino veneto direttamente a casa tua!
* Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3923&d=15-10