De : GIBERT Philippe RD-BIZZ-SOP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 17 octobre 2005 17:42
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Web service constructor call

Hi,
my Environment : Axis 1.2 + tomcat 5.0 on linux

I would like to have A web service constructor to be called  when
axis/tomcat starts
without any web service client call?
Is this possible ?  I have not found  any clue in the  wsdd file
documentation
Or at the  wsdd reference  site http://www.osmoticweb.com/axis-wsdd/

philippe