Hi!

You can generate WSDL from an interface and at the same time use an
implementing class to generate proper param names.

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -i MyFooClass -l
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MyFooService"; MyFoo
where MyFoo is the interface and MyFooClass implements MyFoo

Technically, you should start with WSDL! :-) See other discussion threads for
more...

-K

http://mail.yahoo.com