show us all client/server code that you've wrote

In data Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:55:12 +0200, Vicente D. Guardiola Buitrago <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

Hello,

I want to do a Message style service because I want to send a XML document already created to the service and it returns another XML to me. I've seen in the Axis User's Guide that this type of service is the perfect ne to do this, because using this service the XML keeps unmodified, but it isn't in that way, that is, my XML is modified, when I create a SOAPBodyElement with a byte[] (which contains the XML file created) the XML-Document is modified by adding sevreal namespaces to all the elements!!!!

Code:

             byte[] request; //An XML FIle
            Service  service = new Service();
            Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new URL("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Service";) ); SOAPBodyElement[] input = new SOAPBodyElement[1]; input[0] = new org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBodyElement(new ByteArrayInputStream(request)); call.invoke(input);

How can I keep my XML file unmodified???

Thanks

Vicente Guardiola

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es

--
Carmine Gargiulo

Carmine Gargiulo usa il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/

Sponsor:
Prova a trovare la casa delle tue vacanze ideali, clicca qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3535&d=18-10