From: Vishist Mandapaka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 3:29 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Marshalling/Unmarshalling Feature

Hi,
    Is there anyway that I could marshall the beans into XML and also unmarshall the XML document to java object. What I am asking is for a functionality similar to JAXB. I tried with castor. When I use castor, the wsdl generated from the webserver is not showing up the schema contents.
Since that is required for us, I'm looking at alternatives to Castor.
thanks
vishist.