You don't control the wsdl, the web services are
seemingly in cobol, and you have struts ActionForms
using them. And you're wondering why no one is helping
you ? ;-)

I'd try and look at this from an OO and design
patterns standpoint instead. There's essentially
nothing you can do with the generated code if you
don't control the wsdl, but what you can do if be
creative on how you use the objects and methods
created by the wsdl.

Off the top of my head:

1) Use the adapter pattern - does the right thing with
the wrong interface.
2) Use delegates - an alternative to 'extends' .
3) You want to favor composition over inheritance
anyways, so you can create new objects which contain
your complex objects.
4) Think about applying the bridge pattern - extending
an existing product without changing it.

HTH,
iksrazal

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs