hi Vishist,
       Thanks a lot for helping me in this issue.Yes
we are using custom serializers/deserializers for our
non-bean classes which were existing in our SDK
App.The exception which I am getting,is on the client
side...no matter whether the server is running or
not,what I mean is that when i am getting this
error,when running the client,even if the appserver on
this webservice is deployed is running on that.Looking
at it looks that there is some problem either with
defining client-config.wsdd or the way custom
seralizers and deserializers are defined.Hence I am
attaching the seralizers and deseralizers for the
same.

Please help me...I need to understand and finish the
upgrade project....!!!:))
The entry for typemappings in client-config.wsdd file
is as follows:

<typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://login.ext.yodlee.com";
qname="ns:CobrandPasswordCredentials"
type="java:com.yodlee.ext.login.CobrandPasswordCredentials"
serializer="com.yodlee.soap.encoding.ser.NonBeanSerializerFactory"
deserializer="com.yodlee.soap.encoding.ser.NonBeanDeserializerFactory"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
/>

Thankz in advance
Somendra

--- Vishist Mandapaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> Seems like you are using custom
> serializers/deserializers. Is it available
> in the server classpath when you deploy it and also
> in your own console
> classpath?.
> vishist.
>
> On 10/25/05, Somendra Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thankz a lot for replying...I am attaching the
> > deploy.wsdd and server-config.wsdd file.
> >
> > But currently I figured it out that...when I am
> > running the Client file,the error is coming in the
> > client side only.The error is not coming in the
> server
> > side. Because we also define the typemappings in
> > client-config.wsdd.
> >
> > Your help will be greatly appreciated.
> >

> > /Regards,
> > Somendra
> >

> > --- Vishist Mandapaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Can you please enclose your deploy.wsdd and also
> > > server-config.wsdd
> > > thanks
> > > vishist.

> > > factory
> > > factory

org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl.register(TypeMappingImpl.java

org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate.register(

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.deployMapping(

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getTypeMappingRegistry(

org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getTypeMappingRegistry(

org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.getTypeMappingRegistry(AxisEngine.java:348)

org.apache.axis.client.Service.getTypeMappingRegistry(Service.java:704)

org.apache.axis.client.Service.setTypeMappingVersion(Service.java:904)

com.yodlee.soap.core.login.CobrandLoginSoapBindingStub.<init>(

com.yodlee.soap.core.login.CobrandLoginSoapBindingStub.<init>(

com.yodlee.soap.core.login.CobrandLoginServiceLocator.getCobrandLogin(

com.yodlee.soap.core.login.CobrandLoginServiceLocator.getCobrandLogin(

com.yodlee.soap.core.login.CobrandLoginSoapClientProxy.<init>(

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(

sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(

java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)

com.yodlee.core.ProxyFactory.getInstanceOfClass(ProxyFactory.java:419)

com.yodlee.core.ProxyFactory.createProxy(ProxyFactory.java:303)

com.yodlee.core.ProxyFactory.createProxy(ProxyFactory.java:174)

> in
> > > one click.
> > > >

> > __________________________________
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <deployment
> xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
> xmlns:java="
> > http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>
> >

> > <globalConfiguration>
> >

> > <parameter name="adminPassword" value="admin" />
> >

> > <parameter name="attachments.Directory"
> > value="C:\JavaSoftware\Resin\resin-
> > 2.1.6\webapps\yodsoap\WEB-INF\attachments" />
> >

> > <parameter name="attachments.implementation"
> value="

=== message truncated ===

http://farechase.yahoo.com