As a starting point you need to write a Spring handler
class ....... Depending on the Type of service you are
providing RPC/literal, document/literal,
document/wrapped this class will be different let me
know what type and I'll send you some example code.

Also in your WSDD service you need to specify:
    * provider="handler" and
    * set a paramater for the handler class and
    * set a parameter for the springBeanClass

do somthing like
<service name="PropertyValidation"
              provider="Handler"
              style="document"
              use="wrapped"
              wsdlFile="/PropertyValidation.wsdl"
             xmlns:bcccs="myclassname.au">
        <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://conveyancesearch.brisbane.qld.gov.au"/>
        <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="PropertyValidation"/>
        <parameter name="handlerClass"
value="bcc.sde.webservice.handler.SpringBeanDocumentProvider"/>
<parameter name="springBeanClass"
value="bcc.sde.webservice.conveyance.IPropertyValidation"/>

</service>

Your custom handler will extend one of the classes in
org.apache.axis.providers.java package proberably
    RPCProvider or MsgProvider
and specify

private String serviceClassName;
private String springBeanName;

the same as the parameters in the WSDD

Hope this helps as a start
matt

--- trebor iksrazal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have an app that uses the Spring framework. We
> now
> need to have web services with axis2 v .92 -
> particularly based off of the
> EchoNonBlockingDualClient example in the axis2 user
> guide.
>
> Question: Can anyone point me to examples or
> documentation using Axis2 with Spring? Googling
> didn't
> turn up much.
>
> iksrazal
>
> "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who
> falsely believe they are free. -- Goethe"
>

> __________________________________
> http://mail.yahoo.com

/* **************************************
Matthew Hannay (B.Inf t, B.eng.se)
Ph: 0409046619.

SSH ANGUS (IDENT: DQH)
"Ben Braggie"
239 Yarrowlea Road,
Pinkett, Glen Innes,
NSW, 2370.

Ssh! Where Breeding the Future is no Secret.

http://www.sshangus.com.au/