Well ... i've added a few log traces, and, well.. this is getting me nuts ... What i can see, is that, sometimes, the msgContext attribute from the Call object has a different hashCode () between the constructor method and the invoke() call... Even more weird, i can the the same msgContext hashCode() (means : "same objects" since hasCode is not overridden, AFAIK) shared among different Call objects ... So, either, there is something really wrong with my JVM, thread handling, etc, or there is something i don't catch ...
Gonna try to update my JVM and see if it changes anything...

Carpe Sebastien wrote:

makarand sovani wrote:

Are you using wss4j ? We have recently come across non-thread safe behaviour in wss4j. If you are not using wss4j can you check your handlers to see if they are threadsafe ? Makarand

Well, i'm not sure about what you're pointing me to ...
my client code for performing call, is as simple as

Service s=new Service();
Call c=(Call)s.createCall();
c.setMaintainSession(true);
// setting parameters/returnType/parameters
c.invoke(parameters);

No special handler what so ever... No config file to change default behavior. Am i using wss4j ? well, no... I don't think so (the closest stuff i got in my classpath is wsdl4j, but an 's' and a 'l' doesn't make a s, do they ;) ) ...