Folks, I’m on a tight deadline, I’m trying to talk to ebay – we use java 5 and axis 1.2 -  they don’t  So I can’t just ‘use’ soap – errors everywhere.

But….I can use wsdl2java to generate java objects from the ebay schema.  Given these objects – can anybody tell me exactly how to generate xml from this object? I have searched and searched and can’t figure it out – and have run out of time. I may still be able to use the generate object internally but it’s going to really irritate me if I have to generate my own xml based on the contents of the object. If anybody can provide a concrete example that this overworked programmer can understand I will be deeply in your debt.

If I can get a chunk of xml from one of these objects then I stand a chance of transmitting it using ebay’s xml interface (as opposed to the soap interface).

Thanks

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient) and received this message in error; any use, distribution or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message from your computer system. The views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of EzRez Software, except when the sender expressly and with authority states them to be so.