Programatically it would look like:

 java.util.List list =
svc.getHandlerRegistry().getHandlerChain(portQN);
      list.add(new
javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(ClientHandler.class,this.handlerConfig,null));

Should help googling.

iksrazal

--- "Dowell, Darrin"

serviceLocator.setServiceSoapEndpointAddress("http://myservice.com/";);
>       port = serviceLocator.getMyServiceSoap();
>       String response = getPort().getLeadList(request);
> }
>
> Is there a way to extend one of the Axis classes to
> log my messages?  I
> don't have the option of doing JaxRPC or using the
> WSDD file option.
>
> I'm looking for how to code the handler to log the
> message and how to tie
> the handler into my calling of the service above.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Darrin Dowell

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free. -- Goethe"

http://mail.yahoo.com