Hi Heath,

I dont have the same setup as you, but I tried your command lines on a PC with
java 1.5, but should be ok - it works for me. (replacing : with ; for classpath
separator, of course)

I would try running javac and java with -verbose, and see what output you get.
I assume you are running both the commands from the same directory.

The class in question is loaded from axis.jar:
[Loaded org.apache.axis.client.Service from file:/C:/axis-1_3/lib/axis.jar]

-K

Ketan Deshpande
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com