Hi,
I have no idea where your problem could be, but i have successfully accessed axis services through weblogic. I probably went a different way though. I created a pseudo service class in weblogic with the method signatures and let weblogic create an wsdl file. I used that to create a server stub with WSDL2Java from axis. That way things worked fine. Dunno if that is an option for you.
Michael

We have a AXIS service when called from standalone Java class as a axis
client, it works fine.

But when the service is called from client in Weblogic WebApp, I get
following error.
java.rmi.RemoteException: Failed to invoke; nested exception is:
       javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: web service invoke failed:
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:  failed to serialize class
com.mycom.mypackage.mybean
weblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: mapping lookup
failure.
Any ideas?  I saw one similar question on list, but no reply.

Thank you
Vipul