Hi all,

I've succesfully wrote a web service based off of the
EchoNonBlockingClient example in the user guide. I'm
using spring on the server side, if anyone needs help.

However, the task I execute on the web service side
can take between 6 and 20 minutes. Its why I choosed
axis2, so I can execute it asynchronously. Yet it
gives me:

My questions are:

1) Given my transport is HTTP and my long execution
times, can I expect to be able to get a return value?
Really I just need to know the web service completed.

2) Is my only option InOnly, ie 'fire and forget' ?

iksrazal

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free. -- Goethe"

http://farechase.yahoo.com