Nathanial does not speak for the Axis community.
Please continue to provide advice.
Please don't give up on Axis.

Thanks,
Anne

On 10/31/05, Guy Rixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Nathaniel G. Auvil wrote:

> Can we please stop this thread?

Fine. If you don't want advice I won't waste my time.

> [...]
>
> Bottom line is...if you can not figure the project out, dont use it.
> Pay Microsoft, BEA, IBM, or whoever, tons of money for their product,
> support, and documentation.  For some companies that is
> the way to go.  For others, it is not.

Very good. I will advise my project that we should not wait for Axis to
mature, even to the point of being usefully documented.  We shall have to find
something else.