that should work,

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik

From: Jalenak, Jerry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 11:09 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: WSDL2Java Question

I’ve done that, and I still get skeleton classes for all of my objects.  I think what is happening is that WSDL2Java is creating an entire package for my webservice, when I really already have all the implementation done.  What I have been thinking now is, can I simply change the deploy.wsdd to point to my implemented class?  Or will that cause other problems?

Jerry Jalenak

Software Engineer

Netopia, Inc.