Thanks Vishist.

Regards,
ravi
Vishist Mandapaka wrote:
Ravi,
     I think it is not possible. If you are using Siteminder on top of Iplanet, then it is tough. You define the policies in the Siteminder, like Login page, error page, etc and then apply those policies in the policy server. Now, in the case of Webservice, even if you are authenticated for web application, it is tough to get those values for a dynamic invocation. What we did in a similar case is to put the path of webservices as unprotected in Siteminder.  we are using ws security framework to authenticate the client.

thanks
vishist.