Hi,
   The servlet mapping in web.xml needs to be modified. The following gives you an example of how to modify it.
 <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/AxisServlet</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.jws</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

vishist